In coming to Refuge Calvary Chapel campus I am agreeing to the following guidelines:
Before you leave home:
Self Check – If you or a family member have a cough, fever or are not feeling well, or, if in the past two weeks were exposed to someone with signs of COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
Welcome! Once you arrive on campus:
- Keeping it clean
- Bathrooms are both upstairs and downstairs – feel free to wash hands thoroughly
- Additional sanitizing stations have been set up for convenience
- Masks are optional – help keep a judgement & comment free zone in either direction
2. Children's Ministry
- Any open child care facilities have increased safety precautions and cleaning/sterilization guidelines as well as a genuine intentional decrease in points of contact while not jeopardizing the learning and loving opportunity.
- Sterilization to all contact surfaces and tables will be done before and after room use.
- Before Entry – required for all
- Hand Sanitation (or 20 sec. sink wash) – multiple stations available
- Nursery kids – remove shoes and place at designated area
- No sharing (LOL, I know)
- Classroom: Personal kits will be used in the classroom providing supplies like pencils, scissors, etc for each individual
- Nursery: Toys that were “closely used” by ones mouth will be removed until cleaned
- Snacks: Will be dispensed using gloves & Dixie cups and no personal contact
- All volunteers and teachers have been given training on changes and updates prior to their time of service